Fall Guys is the next upcoming game in the battle royale genre that is set to change the way battle royale games are played in the modern-day. Instead of your traditional FPS style shooter with survival mechanics, Fall Guys is a new and upcoming battle royale obstacle course simulation where a lobby of players competes against each other until only one is left standing.
It has already made a lot of buzz for itself and has even managed to rake in millions of views on YouTube. With so many players around the world eagerly waiting for its release, you are probably wondering about the compatibility of the game. Let’s take a quick look at it.
Related: Is ‘Fall Guys’ Free To Play?
Is Fall-Guys cross-platform?
Technically yes, ….spiritually no. Fall Guys is going to be released only for the PS4 and Windows users. This means that Linux, Mac, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch users will have to look at other alternatives. While a PS4 and Windows release does qualify it as cross-platform, we don’t expect much interconnectivity between the two.
Cross-Play seems to be out of the question for now considering the platform, and although a new take on the genre, the game seems to implement similar matchmaking mechanics to that of other battle royale games out there. This leads many to speculate that transferring save files between platforms natively will also not be possible. You might, however, be able to use your Steam account to transfer progress but we will have to wait and see.
Standout features of Fall-Guys
- Fun and Toon animated graphics
- Throwback to popular games and characters
- Customizable avatar and in-game persona
- True MMO experience
- Competitive & Co-op courses in the same round
- Funny and improved ragdoll mechanics for hours of fun
- Lightweight and moderately graphic intensive
Minimum System Requirements for Fall Guys
- Windows 10 64bit only
- Intel Core i5 or similar AMD variant
- 8GB Ram
- Nvidia GTX 660 or AMD HD 7950
- High-Speed Network Connectivity
- 2GB Local Storage Space
Note: It is recommended to play Fall Guys using a Gamepad for the optimum experience.
We hope this guide helped you learn everything you needed to know about Fall Guys’ cross-platform compatibility. If you have any more questions or queries, feel free to reach out to us using the comments section below.
- Is Rocket Arena Cross-Platform?
- Is Halo Infinite Cross-Platform?
- Is Grounded Cross-Platform?
- Is Hyper Scape Cross-Platform?
- Is Battletoads 2020 free to play?