Samsung’s latest flagship devices which are the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and the affordable Galaxy S10e are the devices to beat this year. All three devices pack in the latest and greatest specifications and those who have pre-ordered their S10 device are now receiving the device starting today.
All three S10 devices pack in the latest Snapdragon 855 or the Exynos 9820 chipset based on the region coupled with 6GB RAM all the way up till 12GB RAM depending on the variant and model ordered.
However, even having the best specs does not mean you won’t run into any issues at all. At times you might end up with a frozen device which has completely stopped responding due to various reasons.
How to force shutdown and restart the Galaxy S10, S10 Plus, and the S10e
Using a particular combination of buttons, you can force your Galaxy S10, S10 plus, and the S10e to restart the system. Here’s how to do this.
- Press and hold the Power button and the Volume Down button simultaneously until the device screen turns off.
- May need to press and hold for more than 7 seconds
- It will shut down and restart automatically
- If the device screen stays black and you’re unable to see if it has turned off, keep holding down the Power and Volume Down buttons until you feel a vibration.
- Samsung Galaxy S10: What’s in the box
- How to claim free Galaxy Buds from Galaxy S10 pre-order
- Samsung Galaxy S10 5G: All you need to know
Do let us know in the comments below if there’s anything else we could assist you with.