The Samsung Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10 Plus have set the bar really high this year for other competing OEMs. In fact, even the slightly more affordable S10e is a pretty great device and in some cases has its own advantages over its pricier siblings.
Nonetheless, Samsung has got another great surprise up its sleeves and is offering customers who pre-ordered the latest Galaxy S10 flagships a free pair of Galaxy Buds which would otherwise cost you $129.00.
Now that’s a pretty sweet deal and we’re sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on this great opportunity. So, without much further ado, let’s check out how you can available the free Galaxy Buds offer along with a few other important details.
Samsung’s Free Galaxy Buds offer
Who is eligible
All users who pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 and the Galaxy S10 Plus would be eligible for the offer. Unfortunately, those who ordered the affordable sibling from the trio which is the Galaxy S10e won’t be eligible for the free Galaxy Buds offer.
How to claim free Galaxy Buds from the pre-order offer
If you’ve pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 or the S10 Plus, then here’s how to claim the offer:
For US customers
- Download and install the Shop Samsung app on your S10 or S10+ via the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Shop Samsung app and tap on the Menu icon at the top left and then select My Inbox.
- You’d be able to see the Samsung Galaxy Buds offer. Tap on the offer and then grant the necessary permissions.
- Tap Register Now and then sign in to your Samsung account to redeem the offer.
- Now you would have to fill in the required details and if prompted, you would have to upload a receipt/proof of your pre-order for the Galaxy S10 or the S10+.
- If you ordered multiple S10 or S10 Plus devices, you could still claim the offer for each device individually by tapping on Register another device once you’re done redeeming the offer for one device.
For UK customers
- Download and install the Samsung Members application on your Galaxy S10 or S10+ via the Google Play Store.
- Launch the Samsung Members application on your device and sign in to your Samsung Account.
- Tap on the BENEFITS tab and then fill in the details such as the IMEI number (S10 or S10+) and upload the proof of your pre-order of the device.
- You would receive an email within 7 days to confirm whether or not your claim has been validated.
Last date to pre-order the Galaxy S10 and S10+
The Samsung Galaxy S10 and S10 Plus would be up for pre-orders until March 7 after which the pre-orders would be closed. Once the pre-order period is over, this offer would no longer be valid.
The devices were up for pre-order from the February 21, which was the day the Galaxy S10 lineup was unveiled at Samsung’s Unpacked event.
Last date to avail free Galaxy Buds under the pre-order offer
Due to limited supplies, for customers in the US, you would have to avail the free Galaxy Buds offer before April 4 while the customers in the UK can avail the offer before April 8. If you manage to redeem the offer before the mentioned date, then there’s no reason to fret since you would receive your free pair of Galaxy Buds; however, once the redemption period is over, the offer would no longer be valid.
The redemption period started from March 3 in the US while it would begin on March 8 in the UK. So if you pre-ordered the Galaxy S10 or the S10 Plus, we’d suggest claiming the offer already rather than waiting until the last date for the redemption period.
Let us know if you need any help with regard on how to claim your free Galaxy buds.