Equipping your android phone with a call recorder is a good idea, since it may become the only app of your choice in hard times — when you desperately want to record a call whether for business or personal reasons. Good even for those who can’t quite remember conversations, and may wanna jump back to hear what-was-discussed, once again. Say hello to vRecorder that does just that. Go On to find more!
- Records voice calls, saves them with time and numbers for future reference
- Records voice memos
- Record any audio of your choice
- Share recordings via email
- Set the recorded audio as ringtone
- Control your recording with a text message. That is, sending a message will start recording even if you are not there. And more customizations like this are available. Cool!
The app is similar to iTalk on i*hone.
Compatibility: Latest version 3.2.1 supports all android versions.
Download the vRecorder for FREE.