The Ring Doorbell app is one of the most popular security apps for America neighborhoods. This app is great for surveillance and lets you communicate with whoever is at the front door using your phone and the doorbell speaker.
Recently, user nanivijay posted an issue regarding the low speaker volume of this feature on the official Samsung Community forum. Many Samsung users also reported facing this issue on this thread. If you like using this cool, intuitive, motion-sensing feature and are facing the same issue, fret not. There is a fairly simple fix.
Fix for the low speaker volume issue
- From the main menu, go to New Feature and tap on Event History Timeline to turn it off.
If the volume is still not restored, you’ll need to grease your elbow just a little.
- Uninstall the Ring App from your phone.
- Switch off the phone and reboot it again.
- Reinstall the Ring App from Play Store.
- Again, ensure that the Event History Timeline is off.
That’s it! the low speaker volume should be fixed now.