All-in-one toolkits and utilities are available in large numbers for different Android devices, but not many of them can claim to be all-in-one for multiple devices. Aiming to put his C++ skills to use for the good of the community, XDA Recognized Contributor varun.chitre15 has released AndroPlatina Utilities, an all-in-one toolkit that supports many different Android devices.
As for the functions AndroPlatina Utilities can perform, well, where do we start? The toolkit supports a wide range of functions, from installing kernels via ADB or Fastboot, backing up ROMs, to installing apps and a lot more, through a single easy to use graphical interface.
Here are the main features of AndroPlatina Utilities:
- ADB Flasher: With which you can flash recovery,kernel,splash via ADB for nearly all phones!
- Fastboot flasher: With which you can use fastboot interface with seamless ease
- APK Installer/Batch Installer: With which you can install apps injust in 1-Click, and the batch installer adds cherry to cream along with a Progress bar which keeps you informed with all info.
- ROM Dumper: With this you can backup nearly all partitions on your phone, define the partition and target and just hit the backup and you are good to go!
- Unrooter: With this you can unroot all Android phones
- Bootanimation changer: With you can change the boot animation of your phone in just One-Click, also you are given freedom to choose target of boot animation
- Recovery tools: Reboot to fastboot, download mode, recovery, system, fix permissions, Factory reset in just 1-Click!
AndroPlatina Utilities is no doubt a great all-in-one tool, with its combination of multiple functions and support for many devices and should find a place on your computer if regularly hacking and playing around with your Android device is something you do.
Let’s take a look at how AndroPlatina Utilities can be installed and used.
How to Install and Use AndroPlatina Utilities
- Download AndroPlatina Utilities from the source page.
- Extract the contents of the downloaded file to a convenient location on your computer.
- Make sure drivers for your Android device are installed on the computer. Drivers for most devices can be installed by installing the manufacturer’s PC suite software.
- Open the folder where you extracted the contents of the file downloaded in step 1.
- Double-click on the AndroPlatina file to start AndroPlatina Utilities.
- Then, connect your phone to the computer, and simply follow the on-screen instructions in AndroPlatina Utilities for the various functions available.
Do be careful when performing any function in the toolkit as things might go wrong, but it’s failproof enough to not cause any problems. Do try it out and let us know how it works!