Endless customization is one of the strongest selling points of Android. From wallpapers to icon packs to scrolling animations, we love to freshen up our smartphones every now and then. Developers are more than aware of our love for personalization and are striving endlessly to build and develop apps that cater to our needs.
Substratum is one such theming tool that offers a bunch of system-wide customization options with or without root. The app has now turned its attention to OnePlus 7 Pro users, bringing fingerprint logos of their favorite NFL teams — all 32. Notification themes have also been included in the package.
It is to be noted that you’ll need to unlock your OnePlus 7 Pro’s bootloader and root the device in order to apply the fingerprint logos.
How to install your favorite NFL team’s fingerprint logo on your OnePlus 7 Pro
Here’s how to do this:
- Make sure you have rooted your OnePlus 7 Pro. (This will require to unlock the bootloader of your device, BTW.)
- Download APK.
- Install through your preferred file manager.
- Open Substratum app.
- Tap NFL_FP.
- Pick your favorite team’s logo and click on the toggle on the right.
- Tap the layer button at the bottom right of your screen.
- Tap Build and install.
- Reboot the device.
- Open the Substratum app again.
- Go to Manager.
- Select the theme you want.
- Tap the layer button situated on the bottom right.
- Enable selected.
That’s it! You’re all set to flaunt your all-new NFL-themed fingerprint logo.