Season 5 has just been released to the public as usual and after many leaks and speculations, launchpads are finally back. In addition to this, Season 5 brings in tons of new characters and holiday-themed goodies to keep you engaged for hours at an end.
Epic Games, seems to be sticking to its established gameplay model where players get unique weekly challenges every week, and completing them awards you with unique rewards.
Fortnite being a popular title, often has its weekly challenges disclosed ahead of time by data miners and this seems to be the case this time as well. Here are the challenges you will be facing in the First Week of Season 5 in Fortnite.
Season 5, Week 1, Weekly Challenges
There are apparently 4 weekly challenges this week. Two of them are based on your combat abilities while the other two rely on your completing specific tasks. Let’s take a quick look at the challenges for the first week of Season 5 in Fortnite.
- Challenge 1: Complete 5 Bounties
- Challenge 2: Talk to a Character
- Challenge 3: Sniper Rifle Eliminations (150m or more)
- Challenge 4: 10 Eliminations (Using either common or uncommon weapons)
Here’s one more video that you can use for help.
Completing these challenges for the first week of Season 5 can earn you a total of 115,000 XP in the process!
You will also be awarded additional items on completing all 4 challenges but there is no official word on this yet. Let’s take a look at the XP awarded to you for completing each Weekly challenge for the first week of Season 5.
- Complete 5 Bounties | Reward: 55,000 XP
- Talk to a Character | Reward: 20,000 XP
- Sniper Rifle Eliminations from 150m away or more | Reward: 20,000 XP
- 10 Eliminations using common or uncommon weapons | Reward: 20,000 XP
We hope this guide helped you get familiar with the recently leaked weekly challenges of Season 5 in Fortnite. If you have any more questions for us, feel free to reach out using the comments section below.
Related: Lexa Anime Girl in Fortnite