Oh my God, we told you it’s coming soon, and now it’s here, July 19 (Monday) is the date you should mark on your calendar to grab one of the most exciting device of the year 2010, the Motorola DroidX by Verizon. Well, that’s make an appropriate sense for leaked commercials we saw yesterday.
Guys at Droid-life have it heard from multiple sources who believe in July 19 as the date set. Official announcement should freak out soon. While it is rumored for next week it’s fine for us who have full faith in fast forward rumors. No? Even then, we can;t resist to show the evidence we got here. Well, similar to what happened when Droid Incredible was launched by Verizon, the personnel have been asked (this time too!) to order event-purpose T-Shirts and prepare for an early opening with full staff on the said date.
Hence a quick round up specs should do just good:
- 4.3 inch screen (No AMOLED here, but looks more solid thanks to IPS technology)
- Android 2.1 pre-loaded (Ver 2.2, Froyo in the works)
- QWERTY Keyboard in just 9.9mm thick appealing body
- new Motoblur, that’s said to be very much improved
- Apps like EyeCon come preloaded
- Another app ‘Eagle Eye’ for NFL lovers (that makes good sense of 4.3 inch screen)
- 1Ghz processor
Moreover, it’s larger than HTC EVO while slimmer than any other QWERTY phone around. It’s a beast unleashing on July 19.
Those planning should know it’s 34 days for you to plan, organize, prioritize and finally save enough bucks to get your hands on the 9.9mm QWERTY device on day one of its release. Enthusiasts know this is a matter of Xtreme pride.