We saw AT&T officially announce the LG Optimus G today with a release date set for November 2, and now Canadian carrier Rogers has revealed the pricing of the Optimus G, along with a tentative release time frame of “early November”. Could we be seeing a release on major carriers in the US and Canada on the same day?
The Optimus G was announced to be coming to Rogers, Bell and TELUS back in September, and while it is still on track to all three carriers, the Rogers version will be able to access the carrier’s 2600MHz LTE network for theoretical download speeds of up to 100Mbps. As for the price, a 3-year contract will set you back $129.99, while a month-to-month plan will cost $599.99.
Here is a quick look at the Optimus G’s specs:
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB RAM
- 4.7 inches HD (1280 × 720) True HD IPS+ display
- 8 megapixel camera, 1.3 megapixel front camera
- 16GB internal storage, microSD cards up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi, HSPA 42mbps, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2100mAh battery
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Hit the source link below to pre-order the LG Optimus G from Rogers, and stay tuned for the exact release date and further pricing details.