AT&T has officially announced on their blog that fastest Android device to currently exist, the LG Optimus G, will be making its way to the carrier on November 2nd, with pre-orders starting from tomorrow. The device will cost $199.99 with a 2-year contract, and will be AT&T’s first LTE-enabled quad-core phone (though the Galaxy Note 2 is also set to release around the same time).
Here’s a look at the Optimus G specs:
- 1.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB RAM
- 4.7 inches HD (1280 × 720) True HD IPS+ display
- 8 megapixel camera, 1.3 megapixel front camera
- 16GB internal storage, microSD cards up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi, HSPA 42mbps, LTE, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0
- 2100mAh battery
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
Apart from sporting top of the line specs including the most powerful mobile chipset currently available, the Optimus G also comes pre-loaded with some useful software features such as Q-Slide and QuickMemo, and you’ll be able to pick one up on November 2nd if you’re an AT&T customer.
Make no mistake people, this is one of the best Android smartphones your hard-earned money can buy, so do take a good hard look at it when you’re considering a new smartphone this year. Quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor, 2GB of RAM, LTE connectivity, what more could you ask for?