Xiaomi’s MIUI skin is arguably one of the most feature-packed OEM skins on Android. The Chinese manufacturer has gathered a mass following for its custom skin since many users find MIUI 10 a better alternative to any other OEM skin or even stock Android.
Xiaomi rolls out bug fixes and changes every week to users on the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM. As expected most of these changes are bug fixes and a few UI changes to make the user experience better. The company has now offered a sneak peek of the upcoming changes in this weeks update.
The next updated version would be MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.12.27, the MIUI team has revealed.
The MIUI beta ROM 8.12.27 comes with fixes for quite a few major issues which were affecting users. This new update seems to be targeting issues mostly on the POCO F1 since several POCO F1 users have been reporting time and time again about various bugs in the software.
- How to install MIUI 10 update
- Xiaomi Android 9 Pie update news
- Mi Pie update device list and release date
Here’s the highlighted changelog for the upcoming MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 8.12.27 update.
MIUI 8.12.27 changelog
- Fixed – SecurityCenter getting FC (POCO F1)
- Fixed – Security application is always showing notification (POCO F1)
- Fixed – Android Setup keeps stopping (POCO F1)
- Fixed – Auto-brightness not working well (MI 8)
- Fixed – Screen is black before enter password (POCO F1)
- Fixed – The screen is flickering after reboot (POCO F1)
- Fixed – Schedule power on is not working (POCO F1)
- Fixed – Camera doesn’t work (Redmi Note 6 Pro0
- Fixed – VoWi-Fi option disappears after updating (Mi 8 Pro)
- Fixed – Unfortunately, Mi cloud has stopped working (Redmi Note 3)
- Fixed – WhatsApp can’t fit the full-screen (Redmi Note 6 Pro)
- Fixed – There are two hotspot icons on the status bar (all devices)
- Fixed – The volume is automatically reduced when playing the music (Redmi Note 5 Pro)
- Fixed – Unable to use Wali smart wallet NFC mobile phone (MIX 3)
As you might notice, the changelog caters to the problems affecting the Poco F1 for the most part: however, the entire changelog would be published along with the update itself (may take few days).
Check out: POCO F1 problems and fixes
Fortunately, the black screen before entering the password on the POCO F1 which was a major issue for POCO F1 users would now be fixed with the new update. The update would also fix the Auto-brightness issue which users were facing with the Xiaomi Mi 8.
Other than that, force closes issues related device’s security will be solved with this update, as well as problems regarding screen flicker after a restart, Setup, and consistent notification will be quashed too for the Poco F1.