It’s yet another week-end and as usual, we have news about the incoming MIUI 10 beta update. Taking over from last week’s version 8.11.8 is the latest beta 8.11.15, which begins rolling out tomorrow to a small number of beta testers before a wider rollout follows suit from Friday onwards.
What we have is a changelog preview that sheds some light on what to expect, which also means it’s not as detailed as much. After the update to Android 8.1 Oreo, it appears some users of the Redmi 5 have had horrid experiences with the camera app. If affected, make sure to grab this update when it shows up.
Users of the Mi 8 are also getting a fix for the bug that sometimes hides navigation buttons and for every other device in the beta that couldn’t show the security app in the Settings menu, the MIUI 10 beta 8.11.15 update does the trick.
- Fixed issues with overlap in security panel and can’t find security app in Settings
- Fixed issue where camera keeps stopping (Redmi 5)
- Fixed issue where photos were displayed in green color while using the flash (Redmi Note 5)
- Fixed issue where users can’t control the music on lock screen (POCO F1)
- Fixed issue where navigation buttons sometimes disappear (Mi 8)
- Fixed error where scheduled turn on/off is not working (Mi Note 2)
- Added option to record system sounds in screen recorder
- Added Super-slow motion 960fps for MIX 2S and Mi 8
Again, the new beta 8.11.15 update begins rolling out tomorrow and the day after, we’ll have the full changelog and download links for manual installation of the update.
Related: How to install MIUI 10