OnePlus has been pretty spontaneous with software updates for the OnePlus 7 Pro. Today update, OxygenOS 9.5.9, is the 7th update the 7 Pro is getting since its release in May. Find all the updates to OnePlus 7 Pro here.
The latest update succeeds the 9.5.8 build that came out 20 days back. Coming in as OxygenOS 9.5.9, the new OTA brings a lot of bug fixes and improvements, including better performance for touch screen, camera switching from front to back, haptic feedback, automatic brightness sensitivity, Face Unlock, OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2, camera auto-focus speed, Panorama mode, photo quality of the main camera, and more.
Here’s a full changelog of the OxygenOS 9.5.9 update that also installs June 2019 security patch.
- Improved touch sensitivity for greater performance
- Smoother Visual effects
- Optimized haptic feedback for the keyboard
- Optimized the sensitivity of automatic brightness
- Optimized auto-switch of display resolution
- Optimized the speed and accuracy of GPS when the screen is turned off
- Adjusted haptic feedback of third-party app notifications
- Added Face Unlock assistive lighting (Settings – Security & lock screen – Face Unlock – Face Unlock assistive lighting)
- Increased sound enhancement for OnePlus Bullets Wireless 2 (Settings – Sound & vibration – Dolby Atmos – Earphone Adjustment – Earphone Sound Enhancement)
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.06
- Support VoLTE/VoWiFi for 3 SE and Telenor SE (EEA Only)
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved the performance of camera mode while switching from front to back
- Improved speed of auto-focus
- Advanced photo-stitching in Panorama mode
- Improved photo quality of 48MP JPG in Pro mode
How to install OxygenOS 9.5.9 update
Well, check for an update under Settings > System > scroll down and tap System updates. The device will check for the update and if the 9.5.9 update is available for your device already, it will let you know.
If the above doesn’t work, check for the download link here.
- Download OnePlus 7 Pro dark themes
- How to improve OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint reader
- How to get rid of ‘Google apps not working on mobile data’ bug
- Top OnePlus 7 Pro themes
- How to change your OnePlus 7 Pro fingerprint sensor icon to NFL teams logo