P10, the flagship device from Huawei, was launched at Mobile World Conference 2017 and is the successor of Huawei P9. Although it has another variant that goes by the moniker, P10 Plus, only Huawei P10 is currently up for grabs in Switzerland.
Priced at FR 649, the Huawei P10 is available in two color variants of Graphite Black and Prestige Gold. And if you are a member of the Huawei Gold VIP service, you are entitled to 3 years warranty, in addition to the two-year standard warranty, 3 months screen replacement warranty and 3 months product exchange warranty.
Talking about the specs, the device features 5.1 display with the front fingerprint sensor embedded below the glass. Powered by Octa-core Kirin 960 processor, the device runs on 4GB RAM and 64GB storage.
Here is detailed overview of the Huawei P10 specs for Switzerland
Specs of P10
- Octa-core Kirin 960 processor (Four cores clocked at 2.4GHz, while other four at 1.8GHz)
- 5.1-inch, 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Leica Dual Camera with 20MP B&W Sensor and 16MP Colour Sensor
- Front-positioned fingerprint scanner embedded under glass
- 4GB RAM and 64GB storage
- Hybrid Dual-SIM
- 3200mAh battery with Huawei SuperCharge technology
- Android 7.1 Nougat OS, topped with Huawei custom skin, EMUI 5.1
- USB Type C
- Colors: Graphite Black and Prestige Gold