The HTC One SV has been announced by HTC for Australia, headed to Optus’ 4G network as an exclusive till December 1, after which the 4G-enabled smartphone will also be launching on Virgin Mobile. The One SV will be the third Android device that will make use of the rapidly expanding 4G network of Optus’.
Here is a look at the specs of the One SV:
- 1.2 GHz Snapdragon S4 Plus dual-core processor
- 4.3″ Super LCD2 display, WVGA (480 x 800 ) resolution
- 1 GB RAM
- 5 megapixel front camera, 1.6 megapixel front camera
- 8GB On-board storage, microSD card slot
- 25GB Dropbox online storage for 2 years
- Wi-Fi, HSPA+ 42mbps, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, LTE
- Beats Audio
- 1800 mAh battery
- Android 4.0 with HTC Sense UI
The HTC One SV is currently up for pre-order from Optus. Pricing info can be found at the source link below, where you can also pre-order the device if you intend on picking one up.