Be it the thought provoking quote you found on Instagram or the interesting conversation you had with someone special, screenshots are the way to share them with your friends.
And, just in case, you are wondering how to take a screenshot on your newly purchased Huawei Honor 9, fret not! We are here to help you with that.
As is the case with any other Android handset, capturing a screenshot is pretty straight forward on the Huawei Honor 9. All you have to do is press the volume down and power button simultaneously and boom! There’s your screenshot.
How to take screenshot on Huawei Honor 9
- Needless to say, first navigate to the screen you intend to take a screenshot of.
- Next, as mentioned above, hold the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- On holding the buttons mentioned above for a couple of seconds, you’ll see an animation on the screen alongside a sound to confirm that the screenshot has been captured.
- Now, head straight to the Gallery on your phone to find the image.
- Also, as soon as you capture a screenshot on your Honor 9, you will be notified about the same. You can simply click on the notification to view or share the screenshot captured.