Inspired by the way Snapchat allows you to share photos and videos with an expiration time, several social media network followed in its footsteps. Instagram has been one of the more popular channels to implement Stories, which offer you a way to add multiple images and videos. These are easily accessible to your followers, as they can tap on your profile picture to view them, and they automatically disappear in 24 hours.
While you can easily screenshot and save images in someone’s Instagram Story, it reduces the quality of the image and there’s no way to save videos. To do so, you’ll need the Story Saver for the Instagram app that helps you get into your Instagram account, view all of the available Stories and download them right away.
- Add GIF stickers to Instagram stories
- Instagram guide for beginners
- Basic Instagram tip you should always know
- Becomes a pro at Instagram with the 3rd party apps
- Download and install the Story Saver for Instagram
- Open the app and press the Sign in with Instagram
- Enter your Instagram username and password and hit the Log in
- You will be able to see all of the Instagram Stories currently available for viewing on your profile.
- Tap on the Instagram profile to individually view the available Stories.
- Now go ahead and tap on the video or image you want to download select Save.
- All of your saved media will be stored in a folder named StorySaver in the Gallery.
- Apart from the users you follow, you can even use the Search feature to look up public Instagram profiles and download their Stories.
- How to save Instagram profile pics easily
- Save Instagram images with captions and hashtags
- Save Instagram pics and videos on device local storage
- Prevent Instagram user data tracking
So, how did it help? Do catch us in the comments box below if you need any more assistance in saving the Instagram stories on your phone.