WhatsApp stickers are a great addition to the app. The stickers make most conversations so much fun and at times hilarious as well. We have a feeling that you’ve been probably downloading a whole bunch of sticker packs to try out and might be left with a load of sticker packs which you aren’t satisfied with.
If that’s the case, then removing the sticker packs from your WhatsApp is quite simple and does not take more than a couple of seconds. Hoarding a bunch of stickers which you may not use would just make it harder to find the stickers you actually want to use.
So, let’s take a look at how to remove WhatsApp stickers.
- How to create your own custom WhatsApp sticker pack
- How to get WhatsApp stickers update
- Top WhatsApp stickers you should use
Method 1: Uninstall the sticker pack
The first method is super easy and follows the same process as uninstalling any other application on your Android device.
- Head over to your application list and find the sticker pack you want to remove.
- Long press on the sticker pack and then wait for a pop-up menu to appear. Depending on your OEM skin you might see Uninstall or a simple Trashcan icon. Tap on the Uninstall/Trashcan button and then confirm the uninstall by tapping on yes when you see the pop-up to confirm the uninstall.
You can also uninstall the sticker pack by going to Settings > Apps > ‘Sticker Pack’ to be uninstalled > Uninstall.
Method 2: Delete from WhatsApp
You can also directly delete the sticker pack from WhatsApp by performing just a few steps.
- Launch the WhatsApp application and open a chat
- Tap the Emoji button and then tap on the Sticker icon which should be at the bottom bar.
- Now on the stickers bar, you should see a + icon towards the right. Tap on this to open up the Stickers menu.
- Head over to the My Stickers tab. You would be able to see all the sticker packs currently installed on your device.
- Now, simply tap on the delete icon at the side if the Sticker pack you want to remove from WhatsApp, then tap on delete again.
That’s it. The sticker pack would be removed from your WhatsApp.
This absolutely does not work… What a shitty article. As long as you delete the sticker app, there will be an empty sticker slot in your WhatsApp where those stickers were. It’s impossible to remove, and no solution can be found online…
So… How do i delete my own customised sticker to prevent everyone from using.
How do I eliminate stickers permanently
Comments are closed.