Just an hour ago we got ourselves excited owing to the fact that Essential’s Twitter handle updated its cover photo giving us a peek at its 360-degree camera module. Cut to an hour; the smartphone is already launched.
Unlike most of the other smartphones out there which are built using aluminum, Andy Rubin’s Essential Phone uses a titanium body like an exoskeleton. The company claims that titanium is “harder, stronger, and more resilient than aluminum.” Well, we will have to wait until we could get our hands onto the smartphone to confirm these claims.
As far as the specs are concerned, in line with the earlier rumors, the Essential Phone packs top-notch hardware which could give tough competition to the high-end smartphones out there.
In case you are wondering, below is a list of all the specs of the Essential Phone.
Essential Phone Specs
- Dimension: 141.5 x 71.1 x 7.8mm
- Weight: Less than 185g
- Display: 5.71-inch QHD (2560 x 1312 pixels)
- Aspect Ratio: 19:10
- Processor: 64-bit octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC, (2.45GHz quad + 1.9GHz quad)
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 128GB UFS 2.1
- Software: Android
- Rear Camera: 13MP Dual RGB + Mono camera with image fusion technology, 13MP True Monochrome mode (f/1.85)
- Front Camera: 8MP (f/2.20)
- Battery: 3,040mAh
- Charging: Fast charging via USB Type-C
- Biometric Authentication: Fingerprint
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE
- Wi-Fi: 802.11a/b/g/n/ac with MIMO
- Colors: Black Moon, Stellar Grey, Pure White, Ocean Depths
The smartphone is already up for reservations and will set you back by USD 699. The add-on 360-degree camera which is originally priced at USD 199 is currently available only for USD 50 now. You can make reservations for the smartphone from the link provided below.
- Reserve Essential Phone here
Source: Essential Products