Verizon Galaxy Note edge Lollipop update (Android 5.0.1) has finally arrived people. You might want to check your PC and the Verizon software upgrade assistant program to download the update by official means, OR just grab the full firmware .tar file from download link here to flash it using Odin.
The update comes with build N915VVRU2BOF2.[icon name=”download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Verizon Galaxy Note Edge Android 5.0.1 Firmware [icon name=”download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Odin 3.10.6
- Open Odin 3.10.6 on your PC.
- Boot your Galaxy Note Edge into Download mode:
- Switch off your phone.
- Press and hold “Home + Power + Volume down” buttons for a few seconds until you see a warning screen.
- Press Volume Up on the warning screen to accept it and boot into Download mode.
- Once your Note Edge is in download mode, connect it to the PC with a USB cable. The Odin window on PC should detect the phone and show an “Added!!” message.
- Now extract .zip firmware file you downloaded above to get the Odin flashable .tar file inside.
- Now click on the PA tab on Odin window and select the .tar FIRMWARE file you extracted in the step above.
└ Note: DON’T play with any other options on the screen. You’re only required to connect your Galaxy Note Edge and select the FIRMWARE file in PA tab.
- Click the Start button on Odin and wait for it to finish the process. Once it has finished successfully, you’ll see a pass message on the Odin screen.
- Your phone will automatically reboot when Odin is done flashing. You can then disconnect your Note Edge and your device will be running on Android 5.0.1 with build number N915VVRU2BOF2.