Well, this could turn out to be your favorite Christmas purchase, if you really want a real game with unbeatable graphics. The Game’s called ‘Dungeon Defenders: First Wave’, a tower defense action RPG game from Trendy Entertainment, made on the ‘unreal Engine 3’. The same engine was also used in Infinity Blade, one of the best iOS games so far. The unreal engine 3 is quite popular when it comes to PC Gaming too.
The Dungeon Defenders: First Wave releases on December 23, just in time before Christmas, for $2.99 which can’t be said costly at all.
You can expect best graphics on android from this game, but there are basic (read as: minimum) requirements you should take note of:
- 512 MB RAM
- GPU capable of OpenGL ES 2.0
- Android 2.1 Eclair
- 800 Mhz CPU or greater recommended
- SD card with at least 400 MB free storage
The developer, Trendy Entertainment, have tested and verified the following games as compatible:
- All Tegra 2 Based Devices: Fully Compatible
- Nexus S: Fully Compatible
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: Fully Compatible
- Samsung Galaxy based Cell Phones: Fully Compatible on all with 100 MB RAM free
- Droid 2: Fully Compatible
- Droid X: Fully Compatible
- HTC Evo 4G: Fully Compatible
- HTC Incredible: Fully Compatible
- myTouch 4G: Mostly compatible, have some occasional stability issue
- T-Mobile G2: Fully compatible
- Dell Streak: Fully compatible
- HTC Desire: Fully compatible
- Nexus One: Fully compatible
Dungeon Hunters: First Wave will be available in multiple languages: English, French, German, Italian and Spanish. And it will carry an ESRB rating of “Everyone: 10+” and a PEGI rating of 12+.
By the way, check the game out in the video below.
If you like anything about games and hold a compatible phone, you MUST try this game.
Via Droid Gamers