Twitter is most useful in a time when the President of the United States has turned it into the unofficial White House communications channel. But where do all of the gems of Tweets that you have bookmarked go once you hit the save button?
Here’s how to find bookmarked Tweets on your Android and iOS device, and even your web browser the easy way.
Find bookmarked Tweets on Android and iOS
Once you have bookmarked a favorite Tweet, you can easily find it archived in the Bookmarks section of your Twitter app and mobile web version.
- Press the three-line menu icon on the top-right corner.
- Tap on the Bookmarks tab from the side menu.
You will find all of you bookmarked Tweets saved right in this spot.
Find bookmarked Tweets on the web browser
As we mentioned earlier, Bookmarks feature for Twitter is only available on the mobile and app versions for Android and iOS. But once again, you can access it using the mobile web version of the social media platform.
- Using your web browser, head over to https://mobile.twitter.com
- Press the Profile icon on the menu bar at the top of the home screen.
- From the drop-down menu, click on the Bookmarks
You will now be able to view all of the Tweets that you previously bookmarked on the web browser.