AT&T have announced the Sony Xperia TL for AT&T, a 4.6-inch dual-core smartphone that comes with support for AT&T’s 4G LTE network, and a 13 megapixel camera. The Xperia TL is basically the Xperia T for AT&T, and hence sports the same specs other than adding 4G LTE connectivity. One of the special features of the device include Sony’s One Touch technology, which allows users to connect to other devices, including speakers, via NFC with a single tap.
Here are the official specs of the Xperia TL according to AT&T’s press release:
- 4.6” HD Reality Display powered by the Mobile BRAVIA® Engine
- 13MP quick launch-fast capture camera that goes from sleep to snap in just over a second
- Full 1080p HD video recording and a 720p HD front camera for the highest quality content
- Easy connectivity with ‘One-touch’ function enabled by NFC
- Latest generation 1.5GHz dual core processor for improved battery efficiency and fast graphics performance
- Android version 4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich). Upgradable to Android version 4.1 (Jelly Bean) following launch.
- MHL connectivity for viewing content on a big screen without the need for a charger
AT&T didn’t mention details on pricing or release, but more info on those should come out shortly. Are you interested in the Xperia TL and would consider buying one? Drop us a line in the comments!