Pokemon Go is fun, super fun! But if you’re a lazy being with virtually no interest moving around even when it’s for fun and games, then this Xposed module that lets you play Pokemon Go from the comfort of your couch is what you need.
The Pokemon Go Controls Xposed Module let’s you move around virtually on the map using cursor buttons on the screen, without the need of getting up from where you’re sitting (home, office, bathroom ..anywhere).
Check out the quick video below to see the module in action:
NOTE: Using tricks/hacks like this might get your Pokemon Go account banned. You’ll be responsible for this.
[icon name=”cloud-download” class=”” unprefixed_class=””] Download Pokemon Go Controls Xposed Module (.apk)
- Install Xposed framework (v85) and Xposed Installer on your Android device.
- Enable Developer options on your device.
- Go to Developer options and enable Allow Mock Location.
- Download/install Pokemon Go Controls Xposed Module from the download link above and activate it (might require reboot).
- Open Pokemon Go Controls app/module.
└ For Android 6.0+ users, grant the app Location and Draw over other apps permission.
- Press and hold on the map to set your location.
- Press the play button to show on-screen controls.
- Open Pokemon Go app, use the on-screen controls to move around.
That’s all. Happy Androiding!