The OnePlus team has released the OxygenOS 3.2.2 update for its OnePlus 3. The update brings host of features, very practical ones, and makes clearer impression that the team listens to to user feedback and reported issues, and can fix them asap too.
It wasn’t long ago when OnePlus team delivered the OxygenOS 3.2 update that featured many user-requested features already.
Today’s update tackles some practical issues: like device getting unlocked while in pocket, alert slider issue, better notification management in doze mode, etc.
Here’s a full list of changes incorporated in OxygenOS 3.2.2 update for OnePlus 3.
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in pocket.
- Added NFC toggle in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA isn’t available for download yet, but it should be real soon. So, do check this page back shortly.
Well, the update is available as an OTA already. To install the OxygenOS 3.2.2 update right now, without waiting for OnePlus to push it to your device, you just need to download the OTA update file provided below, and install it using the stock recovery.
- OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA (incremental update, you need to be on 3.2.1)
- OxygenOS 3.2.2 Full ROM (full update, should work on 3.x)
- OxygenOS 3.2.2 Full ZIP (coming soon, for rooted devices, should work on every software version)