OnePlus has begun rolling out Open Beta 4 update for the OnePlus 7 and 7 Pro. The update fixes a lot of bugs on the Android 10 beta update while also adding a few new features like adds ‘Raise to lower the ringtone’ and support for iPhone data restore in the OnePlus switch app.
OnePlus recently rolled out OxygenOS 10.0.1 update under the stable channel to fix the issues with the original Android 10 update of theirs. Looks like a new version is headed to the stable channel too based on the changelog of the Open Beta 4 update.
If you were experiencing issues on Android 10 like screen flashing, mobile data getting disabled, Bluetooth device sound turning off, etc. then those must be fixed with the Open Beta 4 update. There are many more fixes that are part of the update, so let’s take a look at the official changelog below.
- Fixed the screen flashing issue with setup while adding the fingerprint
- Fixed the issue of the accidental muting of a vehicle navigation system with a Bluetooth connection
- Fixed the disabling of mobile data after an upgrade
- Optimized visual effects of the permission’s pop-up window
- Optimized the black and white screen issues with some apps
- Improved system stability and fixed other known issues
- Added the “Raise to lower the ringtone” feature in Sounds & Vibration for incoming calls
- Enabled efficient addition of unknown numbers to contacts
- Optimized the description for the features
- Expanded the dial pad area to avoid mis-touches
- Optimized the message sorting feature by verification code
- Optimized UI and interactive experience
- OnePlus Switch
- Supported transfer of iPhone data through iCloud
- Added The Weather Channel as a data source for accurate weather data
The update is available only for the users who have an Open Beta installed right now on their OnePlus 7 or OnePlus 7 Pro. Whether you have the Open Beta 1 or Open Beta 3, you are eligible for the update.
Also, it won’t be available for the T-Mobile OnePlus 7 Pro users either for whom the Android 10 update itself isn’t available yet, but T-Mobile recently confirmed that the update is under the works.