After introducing the new Nokia 7.1 not so long ago, HDM Global today unveiled the Nokia 3.1 Plus in India. It’s a budget device that arrives with a extra large 6-inch display and Android One.
In a world where most new smartphones features a notch on top, the Nokia 3.1 Plus retains the classical look. Although it offers slimmed down bezels and the extra-tall 2:1 aspect ratio. Check out the full spec sheet below.
Nokia 3.1 Plus specs
- 6-inch display with 2:1 aspect ratio and 1440 x 720 resolution
- 2.2GHz Helio P22 octa-core processor
- 2GB/3GB of RAM
- 16GB/32GB of storage (microSD card slot included)
- 13MP+5MP main camera with phase detection autofocus
- 8MP selfie wide-angle camera
- 3,500 mAh battery
- Android Oreo (will probably be upgraded to Android Pie at some point)
- 3.5mm headphone jack/ microUSB
We should also mention the new Nokia 3.1 Plus is made of aluminum and 2.5D glass, which is pretty impressive for a entry-level device such as this one. The handset also has a fingerprint scanner located on the back.
Pricing and availability
If the Nokia 3.1 Plus has caught your attention then you should know that the phone is due to go on sale on October 19 in India. You’ll probably love the price, as HMD plans to start selling it for Rs. 11,449 (or $155) in Blue, White or Baltic. For the time being the phone will be an exclusive to India, but we assume it will become available in other markets in the future.
Source: HMD Global