After launching the developer edition of the RAZR M back in September, Motorola has now launched the Droid RAZR HD Developer Edition for a price of $599, $50 higher than the RAZR M. As expected, you can only get the developer edition on an outright purchase to enjoy the unlocked bootloader and be able to perform all sorts of hackery on it.
As for the specs, here is what you get with the RAZR HD:
- 4.7” Super AMOLED 720p display
- Dual-core 1.5GHz Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB RAM
- 8MP camera, a 1.3MP front-facing camera
- 16GB storage, microSD card slot
- 2530 mAh battery
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
There will be no developer edition of the bigger battery Maxx version of the RAZR HD. Go ahead and hit the source link below to order the Motorola Droid RAZR HD Developer Edition. Expect it to ship next week.