After rolling out the stable build of Flyme 6 OS to Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5, the Chinese company has started releasing the Flyme 126.96.36.199G software update to handful of other devices. These are Meizu Pro6 Plus, PRO 5, MX 6, M3 Max and M1 Note.
Meizu started pushing the beta version of Flyme 6 six months ago and earlier this month released the stable build as Flyme 188.8.131.52G. And now this recent version of Flyme OS is being seeded to 6 more Meizu devices mentioned above.
Flyme 184.108.40.206G OS version brings significant changes to your device by addressing several issues and bug fixes. It enhances the security of your device and also improves compatibility of your Meizu phone with third-party apps.
The new software also improves the power consumption of your device. With regards to language, it refines system translations and optimizes RTL layout for Arabic in addition to fixing the occasional restart issue when language was switched to Italian.
Other changes brought about by the stable Flyme 6.1.0G build are:
- Fixed unexpected quit of Meizu Account
- Fixed an email issue
- Added Recycle Bin (path: Files > Settings > Recycle Bin)
- Added online verification before system update to improve reliability
- Fixed failure to lock photos taken in privacy mode
- Fixed failure to open WLAN network list
- Fixed failure to cache online videos.
You can visit the source link below for the complete changelog. And to install Flyme 220.127.116.11G update, check out the download links here:
- Meizu Pro6 Plus – Download Link
- Meizu PRO 5 — Download Link
- Meizu MX 6 — Download Link
- Meizu M3 Max — Download Link
- Meizu M1 Note — Download Link
Before hitting the download button, it is highly recommended to back up and then clear up your user data and connect to a WiFi network to avoid additional data charges.