After over seven months of releasing the first public beta version of Flyme 6, Meizu has finally released the stable version of Flyme 6 OS. The first lucky recipients of the stable build are Meizu M3s, M2 Note, PRO6 and MX5.
The stable Flyme 6 OS version brings significant changes to your device. It fixes a number of issues and bugs. It also improves compatibility of your Meizu phone with third-party apps in addition to enhancing the security of your device.
Other changes brought about by the stable Flyme 6 build are:
- Improved system power consumption
- Fixed occasional restart when language was switched to Italian
- Fixed unexpected quit of Meizu Account
- Fixed an email issue
- Added Recycle Bin (path: Files > Settings > Recycle Bin)
- Added online verification before system update to improve reliability
- Fixed failure to lock photos taken in privacy mode
For the complete changelog, visit the source link below. And to install the stable build of Flyme 6, check out the download links here:
- Meizu M3s — Download link
- Meizu M2 Note — Download link
- Meizu PRO6 — Download link
- Meizu MX5 — Download link
For the unawares, Flyme is a customized version of Android for Meizu. Flyme 6 is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.