Update [September 19, 2019]: Added links for Magisk 19.4 ZIP (brings Android 10 support), new Magisk uninstaller ZIP, and Magisk Manager 7.3.4 APK.
Update [June 18, 2019]: The Magisk Manager app has been updated to version 7.3.1.
Update [June 15, 2019]: Added the latest version of Magisk Manager app, which is now 7.3.0.
Update [June 05, 2019]: The latest version of the Magisk is now 19.3. Find the changelog the latest version of the Magisk released below. (In case you were looking for Magisk 17.1, well, don’t go for that. Install the latest version available.)
Magisk allows you to root your device pretty easily. This is why it’s our favorite choice of root tool. But Magisk is not limited to root only — far from it actually as it also offers you a host of modules that are pretty cool in what they do. You can download the latest Magisk files below. We have included Magisk zip file as well as Magisk uninstaller and Magisk manager APK file.
Magisk Manager APK
Magisk Uninstaller ZIP
With the help of Magisk Manager, you can easily manage your Android phone’s root access and implement plenty of tweaks thanks to the many Magisk modules available.
Below, you will find the changelog for Magisk and Magisk Manager.
Magisk 19.4 changelog
- [MagiskInit] [SAR] Boot system-as-root devices with system mounted as /
- [MagiskInit] [2SI] Support 2-stage-init for A/B devices (Pixel 3 Android 10)
- [MagiskInit] [initramfs] Delay sbin overlay creation to post-fs-data
- [MagiskInit] [SARCompat] Old system-as-root implementation is deprecated, no more future changes
- [MagiskInit] Add overlay.d support for root directory overlay for new system-as-root implementation
- [MagiskSU] Unblock all signals in root shells (fix bash on Android)
- [MagicMount] Support replacing files in /product
- [MagiskHide] Support Android 10’s Zygote blastula pool
- [MagiskHide] All random strings now also have random length
- [MagiskBoot] Allow no recompression for ramdisk.cpio
- [MagiskBoot] Support some weird Huawei boot images
- [General] Add new “–remove-modules” command to remove modules without root in ADB shell
- [General] Support Android 10 new APEX libraries (Project Mainline)
Magisk 19.3 changelog
- [MagiskHide] Hugely improve process monitor implementation, hopefully, should no longer cause 100% CPU and daemon crashes
- [MagiskInit] Wait for partitions to be ready for an early mount, should fix bootloops on a handful of devices
- [MagiskInit] Support EROFS used in EMUI 9.1
- [MagiskSU] Properly implement mount namespace isolation
- [MagiskBoot] Proper checksum calculation for header v2
Magisk Manager changelog
Magisk Manager v7.3.4
- App is now fully written in Kotlin!
- New downloading system
- Add new “Recovery Mode” to Advanced Settings
Magisk Manager 7.3.0, 7.3.1, 7.3.2
- HUGE code base modernization, thanks @diareuse!
- More sweet changes coming in the future! – Reboot device using proper API (no more abrupt reboot)
- New floating button in Magisk logs to go to bottom
- Reboot device using proper API (no more abrupt reboot)
- Fix blank Superuser fragment under some circumstances
- Fix incomplete repo database bug: if you experience this issue from the old version, go to Settings → Clear Repo Cache and refresh the Download fragment
- Fix crashing when pressing fast scrolling button when logs are empty
- Huge UI overhaul
- More sweet changes coming in the future!
Let us know if you need any help with Magisk download.
If you need any old version of the magisk, let us know.
Source: Magisk Github