Now if you’ve purchased either of the said handsets, among many other things, you’d scrolling up and down on various social media platforms. Chances are, you’ll notice damn relatable memes or funny posts you can’t resist but share with your friends.
And the easiest way to do so is to screenshot content and WhatsApp or DM. That’s exactly where this post will come in handy for folks in need of help. So, without wasting any time, let’s get to the business straight away.
Before we begin, it’s worth noting that the process remains same for both the handsets, in fact, a majority of Android phones. We will refer to Moto E4 below, but, you can apply the same steps to E4 Plus as well.
How to take screenshot on Moto E4 and E4 Plus
- Firstly, head to the screen you want to capture, be it an image on Instagram, a tweet, a Facebook post, or even a WhatsApp conversation.
- Next, press the power button and volume down button simultaneously.
- Your phone should display an animation along with a sound indicating that the screenshot has been captured.
- Alongside the above actions, you will also a notification indicating the same.
- You can now either click on the notification or visit your Moto E4’s gallery to access/share the screenshot.