Huawei has launched the beta program for the Android 9 update that will also come with EMUI 9 proprietary skin. The program was already available in China but it has been expanded to Europe as well now.
As the beta program is available for registration, you can also join the program now provided the seats are available. As this is very limited testing, the available slot may be very limited but you can try your luck by following the guide below.
Related: Huawei Android Pie release news and device list
How to join Android 9 Pie EMUI 9 update beta program
Eligibility (As of September 1)
Only these Huawei and Honor devices are eligible for participation in the company’s EMUI 9 beta program in Europe:
- Huawei Mate 10
- Huawei Mate 10 Pro
- Huawei P20
- Huawei P20 Pro
- Honor 10
- Honor View 10
- Honor Play
How to join
- Download the beta app by visiting this page.
- Open the download file to install the beta app. You can click on the file using a file manager to install it.
- Open that BETA app.
- Tap on ‘Agree and login‘ to continue.
- Log in with your Huawei account. Sign up with Huawei if you don’t have the account already.
- Go to the Personal tab.
- Tap on Join project.
- If you are eligible, the EMUI 9 project will show up as available. In that case, select it and tap on the SIGNUP button.
Its now working on my Mate 10
Its Not working on Mate 10. Any one update the beta Kindly enplane the steps .
When update android pie in India
Isn’t available in india yet. Says currently can’t join Any project
Comments are closed.