NotePro 12.2 inch WiFi edition
Model no. SM-P900
NotePro 12.2 inch 3G edition
Model no. SM-P901
Model no. SM-P902
NotePro 12.2 inch LTE edition
Model no. SM-P905
Model no. SM-P905M
Model no. SM-P905V (Verizon)
Model no. SM-P907A (AT&T)
How to Download and Install Firmware
Be sure to check your Galaxy NotePro’s model no. first. You can do so using an app called Droid Info, or simply check it on its packaging box, or under Settings > About.
Then download the firmware according to that model no. only to ensure compatibility. We have provided the downloads as per model no. so that it’s easy for you to identify the firmware for your device.
Next, install the firmware on your Galaxy NotePro by following the guide linked right below.
You can use the firmware for variety of purposes, which includes:
- Fix your Galaxy NotePro if it’s giving you force closes errors and restarts randomly.
- Unbrick your Galaxy NotePro if it’s bootlooping and stuck at logo when restarting.
- Go Back to Stock on your Galaxy NotePro — helps when looking to sell the device, or fix installing OTA updates if broken.
- Restore Galaxy NotePro to factory state.
- Upgrade your Galaxy NotePro to newer Android version.
- Downgrade your Galaxy NotePro to lower build no. at same Android version.
- Unroot your Galaxy NotePro.
- Remove custom recovery like TWRP and CWM, if installed, on your Galaxy NotePro.
To perform any of the above, simply install the firmware meant for your device, as per its model no. in Settings, About device.
Need help? Let us know if you need any help regarding this via comments below.