Multiplayer gaming in FPS shooters has been widely dominated by the use of Character and Weapon skins. Almost any current-gen game you start with will have some version of this feature already in play.
Call of Duty is no stranger to this inane but fun phenomenon that’s gripped us all. In Black Ops Cold War, we see the return of Customizable character models as ‘Operator Skins’.
Now, these skins are quite similar to the Operators in Modern Warfare and also in Warzone. You’ll get absolutely no advantages from using them, but let us tell you, they do come with a sweet range of new finishing moves and dialogues that make them worth it.
Already Unlocked Operator Skins Cold War
In Cold War Multiplayer, there are a few operator skins that are already unlocked and ready for you to use. These are the skins that you’ll find under the ‘Mil-Sim’ category of Operator Skins whether you’re in the NATO or Warsaw section of the menu. You can use them from the get-go while playing any Multiplayer mode:
- Song (Mil-Sim)
- Vargas (Mil-Sim)
- Hunter (Mil-Sim)
- Powers (Mil-Sim)
How to Unlock Operator Skins in Black Ops Cold War
So as we said before, other than the Operator Skins shown from above in the ‘Mil-Sim’ category, the rest of the skins you’d need to unlock. Now you can unlock these skins by completing the ‘challenge’ associated with each particular one:
- Unlock Requirement: In Zombies, successfully exfil 3 times.
- Unlock Requirement: In Multiplayer, get 10 kills with Scorestreaks.
- Unlock Requirement: In Multiplayer, get 100 eliminations with Sniper Rifles.
- Unlock Requirement: In Multiplayer, destroy 10 enemy vehicles or Scorestreaks.
- Unlock Requirement: In Multiplayer, get 5 kills without dying 15 times.
Portnova (Warsaw Pact)
- Unlock Requirement: In Multiplayer, kill 50 enemies revealed by Scorestreaks or Field Upgrades.
Beck (Warsaw Pact)
- Unlock Requirement: In Zombies, get 200 eliminations using Pack-A-Punched weapons.
Garcia (Warsaw Pact)
- Unlock Requirement: In Fireteam Dirty Bomb, detonate or help your Fireteam detonate 5 Dirty Bombs.
Stone (Warsaw Pact)
- Unlock Requirement: In Multiplayer, perform 15 Finishing Moves.
These are all the Operator Skins currently available through Black Ops Cold War which you can unlock and use. Simply go through the Unlock Requirements for each of them we’ve given above to know what you’d have to do.
Once they have been unlocked for Multiplayer use, you can use them both in Cold War, as well as while playing CoD Warzone. For instance, as you can see from the picture above, if you want to use the Operator Skin for ‘Park’ in Warzone, you will first need to “Complete the base skin unlock challenge in Cold War Multiplayer”.
We hope this guide helps you find out what the Operator Skins are and how you can go about unlocking them. Check our site out for more such guides on Cold War Multiplayer and Zombies!