Looking forward to buy the Samsung Google Nexus S? here is what you need to know if you are planning to get one from the Best Buy store, local or online. While the stores sales will begin on Dec 16, 8 a.m. regional time, online sales are scheduled for Dec 16, 8 a.m. Eastern Time for all locations.
Here is the full text of what Best buy wants you to know:
All Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores launch Nexus S in-stores and online at BestBuy.com on Thursday, Dec. 16. Nexus S, from Google and Samsung, is the world’s first smart phone with Android 2.3, Gingerbread.
Here are some important details for the launch of Nexus S:
- Timing: Online sales of Nexus S begin at 8 a.m. Eastern time to coincide with the opening of Best Buy stores on the East Coast. As a reminder, all Best Buy stores have adjusted their holiday hours to open at 8 a.m.
- Availability: Nexus S is available in all Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile specialty stores. Exact inventory will vary by store. Nexus S will be sold out on a first-come, first-serve basis with a limit of 2 per phones customer.
- Demo phones: All Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores will have a Nexus S demo phone on-hand so customers can see and experience the phone.
- Pricing: The Nexus S is an unlocked phone and can be purchased without contract for $529. The Nexus S can also be purchased for $199 with a TMobile two-year service agreement and qualifying voice and data plan. Nexus S can also be purchased for $249.99 for add-a-line activations.
As with all smart phones it sells, Best Buy Mobile will have a full assortment of accessories for Nexus S and offers an array of services aimed at improving the mobile phone buying experience, including:
- Upgrade Checker:A quick and easy service that gives customers the ability to see when they are eligible for their next phone upgrade. When the upgrade time is nearing, customers receive a complimentary reminder call, e-mail or text message.
- Walk Out Working™: Free in-store smart phone setup by a Best Buy Mobile Phone Specialist who will sync personal email accounts, set up Bluetooth headsets, transfer contacts and activate other services to allow the customer to leave the store with a fully functional new smart phone.
So, we hope all your queries have been solved and you do have a clear mind state to make the best purchase decision of 2010, buying the Nexus S. Good Luck!
Source: Best Buy