Interestingly, Xiaomi is calling Mi Note 3 as larger Mi 6. Mi Note 3 features 5.5-inch screen packed in a very slim body. In case you are wondering, Mi 6 came with 5.15 inch screen.
In terms of optics, it comes with a dual rear camera with optical zoom as rumored. It features 12MP + 12MP rear camera coupled with 2x optical zoom and 4 axis OIS. On the front, you get 16MP selfie camera with new Adaptable AI Beautify mode. The smartphone comes with separate beauty mode for men and women.
Under the hood, you get 6GB RAM coupled with Snapdragon 660 processor. It comes with other features such as face unlock, multi functional NFC and front fingerprint sensor.
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 Specifications
- Display: 5.5-inch display
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 processor
- RAM: 6GB
- Internal Storage: 64GB/128GB
- Operating System: Android Nougat
- Rear Camera: 12MP + 12MP (Similar to Mi 6)
- Front Camera: 16MP with Adaptable AI Beautify mode
- Battery: 3500mAh battery
- Colors: Blue, Black
- Other features: Front fingerprint sensor, multi functional NFC, face unlocking, USB C
- Availability: 12 September
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 price
Xiaomi Mi Note 3 comes in 3 variants with each differing in internal memory. While the base variant (6GB + 64GB black color) will cost you 2499 Yuan, you would have to empty 2899 Yuan to lay your hands on the mid variant (6GB + 128GB black color). If you have been eyeing blue color variant, it costs 2999 Yuan with 6GB RAM and 128GB memory.