It was announced earlier yesterday via a blog post that a huge update was under the plans for the Snapseed photo editing app, and today we’re seeing it live now.
Dubbed as version 2.16, the update gets you some cool features like reusable looks (our favorite, easily!), share looks, new Auto-correction tool in enhanced perspective tool, and, the selective tool will now let you apply structure to individual areas of your photo.
No image is perfect but with Google’s very own Snapseed, you very well might be inching towards perfection. While there is no lack of applications that enable you to edit your pictures, not many applications hold a candle to Snapseed when it comes to implementing a clean and minimalist UI. Google has been aggressively pursuing the general public and Snapseed might very well be their calling card especially with the latest update that just came out.
- Snapseed now lets you to save your edits as reusable looks, then apply them to your photos with just a couple of taps
- Easily share your photos to friends and followers via QR Code
- Includes the Insights view that brings you tutorials, looks, videos and other inspirational and instructional articles right into Snapseed
- Perspective tool now features the ability to automatically correct the perspective of your photos
- Selective now allows you to apply ‘Structure’ selectively
Few photo editor apps offer the same level of functionality and customization like Snapseed along with its ever expanding user base.