Sprint announced today that it would be adding the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1” to its stable of 4G LTE devices in the weeks ahead. This might seem like a welcome addition for those who are keen on having a 4G connectivity capable tab as opposed to a WiFi only device.
Official Specs are as follows:
- Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
- 10.1-inch WXGA PLS TFT 1280 x 800 display
- 1.5GHz dual-core processor (Qualcomm MSM8960 chipset)
- 3-megapixel rear-facing camera with LED flash and video capture and a VGA front-facing camera
- 8GB Internal Storage / microSD card slot supporting up to 64GB
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth® 4.0, 3G/4G LTE
Pricing and availability details have not been confirmed yet, either by Sprint or Samsung, but I guess they would want to have those details out to you well in time before holiday season kicks off.