Samsung Galaxy Note 8 is finally official! The South Korean tech giant has officially pulled the wraps off one of its most anticipated phones yet, the Galaxy Note 8. The smartphone will be up for pre-orders starting tomorrow, i.e., August 24, as rumored earlier.
Before we delve into further details, let’s check out its specs (although there’s nothing about it that we don’t know already):
- Dimensions: 162.5 x 74.8 x 8.6mm
- Display: 6.3-inch QHD+ (2960×1440 pixels) AMOLED, 521PPI
- Aspect Ratio: 18.5:9
- Processor: Snapdragon 835 / Exynos 8895
- RAM: 6GB
- Storage: 64GB/128GB/256GB, microSD slot
- OS: Android 7.1 Nougat
- Primary Camera: 12MP (f/1.7 aperture with Dual-Pixel autofocus and OIS) + 12MP (f/2.4 aperture with autofocus and OIS)
- Secondary Camera: 8MP (f/1.7 aperture with autofocus)
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, LTE Cat. 16, USB Type-C, 3.5mm headphone jack, and NFC
- Battery: 3,300mAh
- Other Features: IP68 dust and water resistance, fingerprint scanner, Iris scanner, S Pen, Bixby, Wireless charging, Live messaging, Live focus
- Color Options: Deep Sea Blue, Orchid Grey, Midnight Black and Maple Gold
Samsung, as rumored earlier, is providing a couple of promotional offers with the Galaxy Note 8. All the users who purchase the smartphone between August 24th and September 24th have the option to choose either a Gear 360 camera or the Galaxy Foundation kit (as the company likes to call it) which gets you a 128GB Samsung EVO Plus microSD card alongside the company’s Fast Wireless Charging Convertible pad.
The Galaxy Note 8 will set you back by £869 in the UK while in the US it will cost you at least $930, that is if you order the device from T-Mobile. AT&T and Verizon are offering the device for $950 and $960 respectively.