We earlier came to know about the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on both Bell and TELUS, and now TELUS has announced the release date of the 16GB variant of the device as October 30th on their website, while Samsung has also confirmed to Mobile Syrup that the Galaxy Note 2 will be coming to other Canadian (and US) carriers on the same day as well.
We already knew Mobilicity was getting the Galaxy Note 2 on October 30th, but this official confirmation by Samsung should excite many customers as they finally have a firm date on which they can pick up Samsung’s first 4G LTE-enabled quad-core device, with its thinner and improved S Pen.
Stay with us for information on each carrier’s pricing for the Galaxy Note 2, expected to be announced in the coming days.
Galaxy Note 2 Specs:
- 1.6 GHz quad-core Exynos processor
- 5.5″ HD Super AMOLED display
- 2 GB RAM
- 16GB storage, microSD slot expansion
- 8 MP Rear Camera; 1.9 MP Front Camera
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Wi-Fi Direct, HSPA, 4G LTE
- GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, USB 2.0 host, NFC
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, TouchWiz UI
- 3100 mAh battery