Samsung aims to sell 700,000 units of Galaxy Note 8 in first month in South Korea

Avatar

Samsung’s recently launched Galaxy Note 8 has been receiving positive reviews so far from the critics and it seems like the Galaxy Note series is finally on track after last year’s mishap.

The South Korean giant expects to sell over 700,000 units of Galaxy Note 8 in its home turf in the first month — which BTW, is the same amount of Galaxy S8 units sold in the first month of its launch in first half of the year.

Read: Download Galaxy Note 8 USB driver for Windows and Mac

According to the South Korean mobile telecommunication industry, Samsung will be supplying nearly 700,000 units — 60% of 64GB models + 40% of 256GB models of the Note 8 to the telecom companies like SK Telecom, KT, and LG U Plus starting late August.

The 60% of 64GB models is again divided into 40% Deep Cyan Blue, 30% Midnight Black, and 30% Orchid Gray color variants. The 40% 256GB models, on the other hand, comprise 60% Deep Blue and 40% Midnight Black color variants. It’s worth noting that the 128GB variant, as well as the Maple Gold color Note 8, were excluded from the said list.

Read: Galaxy Note 8 root and TWRP recovery: All you need to know

Pricing of the Galaxy Note 8 for South Korea is still undecided. The 64GB model of the smartphone will set you back by $949.99 in the US. Domestic price should, however, be around 1 million won which is slightly lower than the global pricing.

Samsung will reportedly start accepting pre-orders in Korea from September 7 until September 14 with the sales beginning from 15th of the same month.

Source: News1

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Previous Post

Vivo X20 leaks out

Next Post
Google Home

Google Home Deal: Get it for just $90 at Micro Center stores

Related Posts