OnePlus, after introducing the new OnePlus Launcher v2.1 with the last Open Beta update (which was rolled earlier this month), is now pushing another update.
The Open Beta 20 and 11 updates for the OnePlus 3 and 3T respectively bring a bunch of optimizations and bug fixes. The official changelog for the same is as follows:
- Battery saver indication changed from orange status bar to a notification
- Optimized calculation method for data usage statistics, tracking is now more accurate.
- Optimized expanded screenshot, now supports capture while gifs and videos are playing. (Experimental)
- Visual effects improvements for Weather widget
- Resolved various 3rd party app crashes
- Fixed bluetooth device battery status wrongly displayed for non-supported devices
- Fixed Weather occasionally not being able to retrieve forecast data
For the extended screenshot feature, however, do note that the video or gif will be paused while capturing a screenshot. In case you are wondering, the extended screenshot would entirely stop if one tried to capture a video or gif earlier.
Also, it’s worth noting that users who have enrolled in OxygenOS beta program will only receive the update.