Dubbed suitably as the Open Beta 2, the latest Pie update fixes major bugs from the Open Beta 1 update, and that’s what the update is all about.
So, let’s take a look at what the Android 9 based Open Beta 2 brings to your OnePlus 6.
Open Beta 2 changelog
- Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized background power consumption control
- Optimization for the pocket mode to reduce accidental touches
- Optimized multi-tasking UI
- Optimized image quality for the front camera
- Improved UI for Verification Codes (for OTP), making it faster to find what you want
- Third-Party Apps
- Some applications may not function as expected when running on this beta version
- Google Pay service is not working
Open Beta 2 Download
If you are on Open Beta 1 already but haven’t received the OTA update yet, then you can download the update from below and install it using the guide linked below. This guide will work on your OnePlus 6 even if it’s is running Android Oreo.
If you need any help installing the Open Beta 2 update on your OnePlus 6, do let us know.