It was only a couple of weeks ago OnePlus rolled out the OxygenOS 4.1.4 to its OnePlus 3 and 3T users in India fixing one of the major bug — the flickering screen issue. And guess what, the OxygenOS 4.1.5 (Android 7.1.1 Nougat) OTA is already out for both the handsets.
The update brings along a host of changes to the OnePlus 3 and 3T. Below is the official changelog for the same.
- Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
- Updated network settings for select carriers
- Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
- Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
- Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
- Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
- Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Proximity sensor
- Camera low light focus
- Expanded screenshot
- Enhanced system stability
The update, as usual, is being rolled out to the users incrementally. Meaning, not all the OnePlus 3 and 3T users will receive the update at the same time. Some of you may receive the OTA right away, while it might take a while for the update to hit some of the other devices. But, there’s nothing to worry about. All the users will eventually get the update.
Just in case you are curious and are not among the ones to wait, head straight to the Settings > About Device > Software Update to manually check for the update.
OnePlus has been rolling out software updates to the OnePlus 3 and 3T quite frequently. We expect the company to roll out the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update soon.
And yes, OnePlus’s CEO has already confirmed that both the devices will get Android 8.0 (O) update in the future.