While the previous Open Beta update (version 17 and 8) brought a bunch of new features to both the handsets, the current update mainly focuses on fixing the existing bugs.
Speaking of which, here’s a list of all the bug fixes the update brings along with it:
- Fixed occasional duplicate notifications
- Fixed expanded screenshot duplicate stitches
- Fixed app locker
- Fixed inaccurate battery percentage
- Fixed certain display issues with OnePlus Font
- Fixed certain display issues in the weather app
- Fixed camera occasionally unable to open
- Fixed sending files with 3rd party apps via hotspot
- Fixed inaccurate displayed network speed when activating hotspot
In addition to these fixes, the OnePlus Community App has also been updated to version 1.9 with the new Open Beta 18 and Open Beta 9 on OnePlus 3 and 3T respectively.
As usual, the update could take some time to reach all the devices. Meanwhile, you can check for it manually by heading to Settings > About > Software update.
Source: OnePlus Forums