Samsung’s upcoming Galaxy C series smartphone, Galaxy C7 Pro, just got officially launched in China. The price hasn’t been listed yet on Samsung’s China website, but rumor has it that it’ll go on pre-order on January 16th in the country.
The device will be launching with three color options in China: Rose pink, Arctic blue and Mapple leaf gold. Check out the full official specifications of Galaxy C7 Pro below:
Galaxy C7 Pro Specs
- Processor: 2.2GHz eight core CPU
- Display: 5.7 inches, 1920 x 1080 (FHD), Super AMOLED screen
- Camera: 16MP main and 16MP front
- RAM: 4GB
- Storage: 64GB, supports microSD card upto 256GB.
- SIM: Dual SIM (hybrid slot)
- USB: Type-C
- Dimensions: 156.5 X 77.2 X 7.0mm
- Weight: 172g
- Battery: 3300mAh
Galaxy C7 Pro Official Images
Some of the previously rumored specs about the device suggested a waterproof build on Galaxy C7 Pro, but as per the official specs the phone doesn’t seem to waterproof.
Also, according to previous leaks, the Galaxy C7 Pro would be priced 2,799 Yuan (around $404 or €383). We’ll know more about it when Samsung officially puts the device on pre-order next week.