It is raining deals and special offers all around as we get nearer and nearer to the holiday season. Amazon has currently dropped the price of the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 by $50, to $449 for the 16GB variant and $499 for the 32GB variant.
10-inch tablets may not be the rage right now, and the Nexus 10 might be a great deal at $399/$499 for the 16/32GB versions considering its awesome display and other great specs, but the Galaxy Note 10.1 differentiates itself from the rest of the crowd with its S Pen stylus, and special Samsung-specific features such as multi-window split-screen multitasking, so the price drop should be enticing to many.
Take a quick look at the specs of the Galaxy Note 10.1:
- 1.4 GHz quad-core Exynos processor
- 2GB RAM
- 10.1-inch 1280 x 800 pixels PLS LCD display
- 5 megapixel rear camera with 720p video recording
- 1.9 megapixel front-facing camera
- 16/32GB internal storage, microSD card slot
- 7000 mAh battery
- Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Hit the links below to get a hold of the Galaxy Note 10.1 at the $50 discount.