Indian market is already crowded with many smartphone brands and here we have another Chinese brand launching in India. The Chinese manufacturer Topwise Communication has entered the Indian market as Comio Brand.
Yesterday, at an event held in New Delhi, Comio launched three new budget friendly Android smartphones priced between 6000 – 10,000 INR. The three smartphones are named Comio C1, Comio S1 and Comio P1.
Where Comio C1 is the cheapest of all the three priced at INR 5,999, S1 costs INR 8,999, and the top model P1 is priced at INR 9,999. All the three smartphones sport a metal body, come with 4G VoLTE support and run on Android Nougat out of the box.
Comio C1 specifications (INR 5,999)
- 5-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- 64-bit 1.3GHz MediaTek quad-core processor
- 1 GB RAM+32 GB Internal Memory
- 8-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash support and a 5-megapixel selfie camera
- 2,200 mAh battery
- No fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Mellow Gold and Space Black
Comio S1 specifications (INR 8,999)
- 5.2-inch HD (720×1280 pixels) display
- 64-bit quad-core processor
- 2GB of RAM + 32GB internal memory
- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera
- 2,700mAh battery
- Front fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Royal Black and Sunrise Gold
Comio P1 Specifications (INR 9,999)
- 5.5-inch HD display
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage
- 13MP rear camera, 8MP front camera
- 5000mAh battery
- Rear fingerprint sensor
- Colors: Metal Grey and Sunrise Gold
Comio has tied up with the popular Reliance Jio and will offer additional 4G data to Jio customers. Further, the smartphones come with a one-year + 100 days extra manufacturer warranty, an upgrade offer, a free one-time screen replacement warranty within six months of purchase and 30 days replacement.
The phones will initially be available via retail stores starting this week and later will be sold through online portals in the coming weeks.